.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Sunday Sweets: Cupcakes!

A few of you still seem to think I have a problem with cupcakes. Not so! In fact, today's post features some awesome cupcake designs that get the Jen stamp of approval.

Check out this fabulousness from Bakerella:

It's everyone's favorite fat cat: Garfield! I used to collect the books when I was a kid. How cool is it that Bakerella included Pooky and Nermal, the World's Cutest Kitten, too?

Since I'm more of the Garfield generation, I don't claim to know who any of these Pokemon characters are:


But they sure are cute. Reader Kelly made them for her son's birthday. Ok, Kelly, you got me: I do love them.

And lastly, many of you have sent in these 3 beauties made by hello naomi over on Flickr:


See, now this is the way to do a cupcake-cake: don't ice them all together, and reference an 80's video game!

Another example:


I call dibs on the green mushroom!


Not only are these robot cupcakes the perfect collision of geekdom and cuteness, but the parts are also interchangeable. So, you can mix up the heads and arms and such to make different robot cupcake combos. Super nifty.