.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

"World" Tour Wrap-Up: Chicago

Just realized I haven't posted anything about the tour stops in Chicago and Dallas. (I can't imagine how that slipped my mind...)

First, let's take a look at the redonkulous Carrot Jockey cake, provided by of Gena of iHeart Cakes:

Isn't she gorgeous? Gena, I mean. The Carrot Jockey is, uh, well, rather creepy. But in a good way, of course. ;)

That's cookie crumb "dirt," and it tasted grrreat!

The crowd:


Our "winners":

Gina (the grand prize winner), Stephanie, & Eric
And their entries:



I love that Eric found a mini lace doily to put this on. Heh.

And here are a few more of my favs:

You can see all of the entries in the CW Facebook album here.

Stay tuned for pics from Dallas, the show where everything went wrong. (But a good time was still had by all. [Except for John.])