.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Hungry Like a Wolf

I don't take many requests here on CW, but when Katie P. asked for werewolf Wrecks in honor of her friend's new all-girl werewolf book, I was intrigued. Haven't I always said there's a cake for everything? And besides, coming off of Sunday's literary sweets, this seems appropriate.

SO. Werewolf cakes. Right. This should be interesting.

Here we have the elusive half wolf, half cake breed:

Now, you might think that a cake sprouting a wolf head would look odd. That's where the pine sprigs come in.


Ever heard of Hover Cat? Well, here's hover wolf:

Or possibly centipede wolf. I'm not sure.

Whichever it is, here he is mid-transformation:

[maintaining a straight face (which is more than I can say for Mr. Weepy Pee here)]

Um, I get the feeling you're not buying this. That perhaps your confidence in my werewolf wreck-spotting ability is slipping.

Well, look, you can tell this next one's a wolf by the teeny little bone in front of him:

That's clearly the femur from some poor soul torn asunder by this hell hound human hybrid!

Ignore the weird ripply ear-or-possibly-wing-like things. It's a hell hound. Trust me.


Or, if you won't take my word for it, take a Canadian magazine's:

You know you can trust Canadians, right? And they claim this is a werewolf. I like his little 80's exercise headband and how his ears sprout from the side of his jaw.


Hey, Katie P., Sarah F., Alexander B., & Renee T., do your ears hang low?

Katie, I hope I've done your friend and her book proud. And for the rest of you, if you're tired of hunky guy werewolf books, give Claire de Lune a try.