.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Tae Kwon "DO'H!"

Approach, students.

You have come to me asking that I be your guide along this tale of Wreckage, but first I should mention that little Kyle here is taking Tae Kwon Do:



I should also probably stop calling him "little" Kyle.


After all, he could be earning his "Black Blet:"

(Presumably by doing step aerobics.)


Or, he might look like this:

(And wouldn't that be a boot to the head?)


Or - OR - he might know 6-year-old Mercedes here:

And, shoot, that's one little pistol I aim to avoid.
(I hear she's got a hair-trigger temper.)



Thanks to Heather H., Heather D., Liz M., and Kelsey E., for today's round of bullet points. Now, let us rejoin the mind to the body and meditate upon this wisdom.

And maybe sing a little.

Nyaa nyaa!