.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Stop the Insanity!!

I discovered something today that was so mind-blowing that I just had to share. And let me preface it by saying I'm not calling this entry a Wreck; it's just crazy.

So here's the deal: most of you know how much I love Cute Overload, right? No? Well, I do. Ok, so the other day I was cruisin' the cute, and I came across this photo:


Frickin' adorable, I know, but that's not the point. The point is, it was posted on CO just a few days ago, but over two weeks ago Melinda L. sent me this cake, made by Cakes With a Difference:

What the hey? Is there some crazy cat cake creating time warp going on? (Try saying that 3 times fast...) These are so similar, now I'm dying to know if this cake was actually made for the snuggle-cats' owner. Anyone know?