.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Sunday Sweets: Off-the-Shelf Cuteness

It doesn't seem fair to only feature custom-order cakes on Sunday Sweets, so here are some gorgeous creations available right from the display case:

Stephanie S. found these in Hong Kong (aka the Capital of Cuteness):



Needless to say, I'm in love with these designs. The little dino totally reminds me of the "Rawr" shirt over on Shana Logic:


And here are some Sweets from the States (I think):

Adam R. found these on Manako's Flickr stream. Hey, I guess it IS possible to make Wreck-less doggy cakes!

And you guys are probably going to judge me for this, but I think these things Monique R. found are adorable:

Even if I can't say exactly what they're supposed to be. Um, maybe owls? Wingless, marshmallow-shaped, fuzzy lil' owls?

I'm thinking of starting something new with Sunday Sweets: weekly assignments. I'd give y'all a theme - Broadway, video games, animals, etc. - and then you send in nominations for me to feature. The submissions can be your own work or from your favorite bakery. What do you think - sound like fun? Let me know in the comments, along with any suggestions you have for themes beyond your average wedding/birthday/shower fare. Thanks, guys!