.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Winter Wonderland Sweets Continued

Here are some more amazing cakes you readers have submitted for the "Winter Wonderland" assignment.

Emily S. made this for her work's Christmas party:

Although those snowflakes are lovely and delicate, my favorite bits are the marshmallows and "steam" rising from the cup of cocoa. Why can't every workplace have someone like you, Emily?

Sarah W. was the first to submit this one from Highland Bakery, where the decorators prove that not all airbrushing is evil:

I don't think I've ever seen shading done so skillfully. Love it.

Miki W. found this electric addition:

You wouldn't think a string of lights on a cake would look elegant, but Dianne Rockwell (aka "The Cake Lady") really managed it for this wedding cake. Don't those snowflakes look like porcelain?

Here's the one you guys submitted the most, from Pink Cake Box:

Super cute. Thanks to Heather, who I think was the very first to send it in.

Here's one from the creator of the very first Sweet I ever posted: Mike of Mike's Amazing Cakes:

I almost feel chilly just looking at this; those snow-dusted pine needles are simply perfect.

And lastly, here's a gorgeously detailed bridal shower cake from She Takes the Cake:

Click on the photo to see the larger version: the lace work and ribbon are truly incredible.

Thanks again to all of you who submitted nominees for the Winter Wonderland assignment; I'm just sorry I couldn't include them all! Stay tuned for your next theme assignment!